Tuesday, December 6, 2011

In the Arena

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN" I heard my mom say and then a the capitol hits the gong. I see katniss staring at peeta causing a delay in her being able to grab the arrows I saw her staring at. I suddenly see her fighting over a bag with the boy from district nine. All of a sudden the boy coughs out blood and it splatters all over katniss face and neck. Katniss looks stunned and confused, from far I could see the girl from district two had about 12 knifes in her hand.
 She was staring at katniss ready to throw the knife at her, all of a sudden I see the knife slicing the air going straight for katniss. Katniss realizes that the girl is targeting her, she starts to run. Instead of the knife piercing through katniss, it got caught in her book bag. She takes the knife out from the bag and I noticed she grins, shes good at throwing too. Katniss is in the woods looking around, I can tell that shes thinking of what to do next. She put the knife in her belt, I couldn't help but think that she needs to keep an eye out for more careers. If Prim wasn't chosen this would have never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment