Monday, December 5, 2011

Katniss at the Capitol

" THE GIRL WHO WAS ON FIRE!" that's all you hear on the television. I see katniss holding peetas hand and both their capes were on fire. Wow katniss looks nice I thought to myself, I wish I was their with katniss but the remark I had told her from that we could run off and live together haunts me. What if she doesn't like me anymore? or does she think I'm weird cause I asked her about running away from her family for me?

  Many questions come to mind I couldn't really focus on the television. I look up and see katniss blowing kisses to the people at the capitol. Katniss? I thought, has katniss changed already? She would never do something of that sort. I see peeta and katniss gripping hands tightly that their red. I see katniss turning over to peeta and he mumbles something to her. If only i could have been their peeta would know not to talk to katniss, shes mine. What? I'm talking as if shes my girlfriend or something. I hope she wins these hunger games and comes home and hopefully everything sill be normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment